Audevard Zzenhas been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Some horses are more sensitive to stress. These tensions can occur during different situations, such as training sessions, competitions, box rest after surgery or changes in the environment. With Zzen, you can support your horse during these times.
- Provides support during tense situations
- With tryptophan, vitamin B6, vitamin B9 and vitamin B12 and magnesium
- Suitable for nervous horses
- Can be used in pregnant and lactating mares
You give 50 ml per day for 2 to 4 weeks, preferably at the beginning of the day. Shake well before use. You give Zzen directly in the mouth or mix it with food. You start with Zzen at least 10 days before the event.
1 litre, sufficient for 20 days of use on a 600 kg horse.
Magnesium chloride, sorbitol, monopropylene glycol, sugar cane molasses, sodium salt or organic acids.
Additions (per liter)
Aromatic substances : Ashwagandha tincture 103,800 mg, stevia extract (CoE 552) 3,000 mg, mint flavor 3,300 mg.
Vitamins, provitamins and substances with an analogous effect : vitamin B6 1,000 mg, folic acid 200 mg, vitamin B12 20 mg.
Amino acids : technically pure tryptophan 33,000 mg.
Moisture 58.1%, magnesium 5.83%, crude protein 3.1%, crude fat 0%, crude ash 9.2%, crude cellulose 0%, sugars 0.9%, calcium 0%, phosphorus 0%, potassium 0.11%, sodium 0.03%.
Other customers also bought
Do you have experience with Audevard Zzen ? Give us your opinion about this productWrite your own review