Beaphar CaniComforthas been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Pheromones are chemical compounds that are naturally produced by animals and they help regulate your pet's mood and behaviour. The Beaphar CaniComfort range uses pheromone technology to calm down your dog. This means that the products contain a synthetic copy of the Dog Appeasing Pheromone (DAP), which has been clinically proven to promote feelings of reassurance.
The CaniComfort Calming range can be used in stressful situations. When dogs are experiencing stress and anxiety, they can express this in different ways. Examples are:
- Peeing in the house
- No appetite or not wanting to drink
- Lots of barking
- Destructive behaviour
- Restlessness or trying to hide
- Excessive licking
There are various causes for stress like vet visits, moving house, car rides, fireworks or even being home alone. With the Beaphar Diffuser you can make your home feel more comfortable, while the Calming Spray is ideal to use on the road.
- Synthetic copy of natural pheromone
- Easy to use: simply plug the diffuser in the socket
- Long-term use thanks to available refills
- 1 refill lasts up to 30 days
Directions for use
The diffuser is suitable for a maximum area of 70m². Make sure to use the diffuser in an area where your dog is usually located. For the most optimal effect, it's recommended to use the diffuser continuously. Only place the plug in a 230V socket in an area where it isn't being blocked by furniture.
- Diffuser + 48 ml vial
- Available separately: 48ml refill
Analog of dog appeasing pheromone: 2% Isoparaffinic hydrocarbon q.s.: 100g
Other customers also bought
Do you have experience with Beaphar CaniComfort ? Give us your opinion about this productWrite your own review