Beaphar DIMETHIcare Sprayhas been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Beaphar DIMETHIcare Spray
DIMETHIcare from Beaphar is a product against parasites that are in your dog or cat's coat. The spray contains the silicon dimethicone. This substance is a sticky layer for parasites such as ticks, fleas, mosquitoes, mites and lice. This means that these unwanted visitors can't move anymore and will eventually fall out of your dog or cat's coat. The aloe vera in DIMETHIcare has a soothing and nourishing effect. After applying the spray, it is effective for 8 to 10 days.
- Combats fleas, ticks and other parasites such as mosquitoes, mites and lice
- Effective for 8 to 10 days
- Does not make the coat sticky
- Aloe vera soothes and nourishes
Spray the liquid into the coat against the direction of the hair growth. Keep a distance of about 10 centimetres from the coat. Then distribute the liquid using a comb and leave to dry. If your pet already has a parasite infestation, you can rinse the coat with water once dry. Wait until the coat is dry and then treat it with the Beaphar DIMETHIcare Spray again. Treat the area with the Beaphar DIMETHIcare Environment Spray if you already have a flea problem or to prevent new infestations. Repeat the treatment every 8 to 10 days to prevent infestation.
Do not use with
Puppies and kittens younger than 12 weeks
250 or 500 ml
Dimethicone, aloe vera, perfume.
All of our products are sourced from genuine veterinary wholesalers in the Netherlands. Because of this, some items may be delivered in Dutch packaging. Besides the language on the packages, this product does not differ from the UK product in any other way.
Other customers also bought
1 - 1 of 1 Reviews
contentAnswer from Medpets
We found this easy to use on both our dog and cat.