Beaphar Duo-Malt (Hairball) Paste has been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Beaphar Duo-Malt (Hairball) Paste
Beaphar Duo-Malt (Hairball) Paste helps promote the natural expulsion of swallowed hairs and helps them flow smoothly through the cat's intestines. Beaphar Duo-Malt (Hairball) Paste is a combination of two pastes:
- The dark brown paste contains malt which encloses the hairs and makes it easier for them to flow through the intestines naturally and prevents hairballs from forming.
- The light brown paste contains Bio-MOS (Mannan Oligo Saccharide), a natural component of some yeast cells which helps maintain healthy intestinal flora.
- Prevents the formation of hairballs
- Optimal intestinal function
Give long-haired cats a squeeze of paste that is approximately 6cm long, as a snack or with food. Short-haired cats should be given a 4cm sliver of paste. Provide access to plenty of fresh drinking water. Store in a cool, dry place.
Oils and fats, milk and by-products, herbal by-products (Malt extract 12%, MOS 1%), yeast, minerals.
Other customers also bought
Beaphar Duo-Malt (Hairball) Paste reviews
Do you have experience with Beaphar Duo-Malt (Hairball) Paste ? Give us your opinion about this productWrite your own review