Beaphar Environmental Spray has been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Beaphar Environmental Spray
The Environmental Spray from Beaphar is the ideal addition to combat fleas, ticks and mosquitoes. By simply spraying the spray on carpet, rugs, parquet floors, baskets or furniture, you can combats all unwanted insects
- Environmental spray against fleas, ticks and mosquitoes
- Also kills flea eggs and larvae
- Effective up to about 6 months after use
After hoovering, spray at a distance of 30 cm. Wait six months at the minimum before repeating treatment. Use on non-washable furniture and home textiles, like rugs, mats, only. Leave the room after spraying and let it set for an hour before airing out the room.
Please note: don't use this product to treat cats or other animals. Don't use it to treat cat beds. Remove or cover terraria, aquaria and animal cages before using the spray. Turn of air filters in aquaria and terratia before spraying. Keep cats away from treated surfaces, as Permethrin can be very toxic. Read package insert carefully before use.
Spray bottle of 250 or 500 ml.
Other customers also bought
Beaphar Environmental Spray reviews
Do you have experience with Beaphar Environmental Spray ? Give us your opinion about this productWrite your own review