Use discount code: PROMO2022 for a 5% discount
Beaphar Epithol & Wound Ointmenthas been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Beaphar Epithol & Wound Ointment
Epithol & Wound Ointment by Beaphar is specially designed to help treatment of superficial wounds and chapped skin in birds. Scaly leg and scaly face can also be treated with this ointment.
- For wounds: a few times per day until the wound has healed.
- For scaly face/leg: once a day, for six days.
- Cut away the feathers around the wound
- Clean the wound with warm water
- Massage the ointment in well with clean hands.
Petrolatum, Paraffinum Liquidum, Codliver Oil, Triclosan, Cymbogan Nardus
All of our products are sourced from genuine veterinary wholesalers in the Netherlands. Because of this, some items may be delivered in Dutch packaging.
Other customers also bought
Do you have experience with Beaphar Epithol & Wound Ointment ? Give us your opinion about this productWrite your own review