Beaphar Gistocal has been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Beaphar Gistocal is a balanced preparation that offers a source of vitamins and minerals to complement your pet's diet. The composition stimulates growth and vitality in young animals but is also particularly suitable as a nutritional supplement for adult animals. It consists of readily absorbable calcium/phosphorus compounds, yeast extracts, vital trace elements (Cobalt, Iodine, Copper, Manganese, Iron and Zinc), vitamin A, D3, E and various types of vitamin B.
- Vitamin A is required for resistance to diseases.
- Vitamin D3 is essential for strong bones and healthy teeth.
- Vitamin E is a natural anti-oxidant.
- The B-complex vitamins are essential for the proper development of the nervous system and for a healthy skin with a glossy coat.
- Dogs & Cats: 0.25 grams per kilo of body weight, per day
- Rodents: 0.5 grams per kilo of body weight, per day
- Reptiles & Turtles: 0.5 grams per kilo of body weight, per day
- Birds: 1 - 2 grams per kilo of body weight, per day
For more information regarding dosage, please consult the information leaflet.
Crude protein 11%, crude fibre 0.6%, crude fat 1.5%, crude ash 61%, liquid 13%, Calcium 22%, Phosphorus 11%, Sodium 1.2%, Magnesium 0.26%, Potassium 0.002%.
Active substances: minerals, yeast and cereal.
Other customers also bought
Beaphar Gistocal reviews
Do you have experience with Beaphar Gistocal ? Give us your opinion about this productWrite your own review