Beaphar Glucosamine Paste has been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Beaphar Glucosamine Paste
Beaphar Glucosamine Paste is a supplement for joint support. It is suitable for puppies while growing and if your dog has difficulty moving. It contains glucosamine and chondroitin amongst other things. These substances support your dog in making cartilage and synovial fluid for healthy joints.
- Helps keep joints healthy
- Suitable for puppies during growth
- With vitamin C
Administration and dosage
You can provide the paste by mixing it with the food or administering it directly into the mouth. Fresh water should always be available.
Recommended daily dosage Weight number of grams < 5 kg 3.5 grams (1 teaspoon) 5 - 10kg 7 grams (2 teaspoons) 10 - 25kg 10 grams (1 tablespoon) > 25kg 15 grams (1.5 tablespoons)
Other customers also bought
Beaphar Glucosamine Paste reviews
Do you have experience with Beaphar Glucosamine Paste ? Give us your opinion about this productWrite your own review