Beaphar IntestoPro Tablets has been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Beaphar IntestoPro Tablets
IntestoPro from Beaphar is a supplement that contributes to proper intestinal function and a healthy intestinal flora. It makes the stool more solid and is therefore suitable for dogs and cats with thin stools. This can be caused by changes in diet, stress, inappropriate eating habits or travel.
For puppies and kittens from 4 weeks old and for animals that do not want to take tablets, there is the IntestoPro Pasta.[ /p]
- With zeolite: natural clay known for its absorbent properties. It causes the stool to become more solid
- Contains aluminum hydroxide, FOS and MOS, for a healthy intestinal flora and intestinal function
- Suitable for cats and dogs from 8 weeks of age and 1 kg body weight
- To be used in case of fluctuating stools or loose stools.
Use[p]You give IntestoPro orally 3 times a day, for 3 days. See the table on the package for the dosage. If your dog or cat has blood in the stool or if the complaints have not resolved after 3 days of use, consult your vet.
- Tablets Cat and Dog < 20 kg: 20 tablets
- Tablets Dog > 20 kg: 20 tablets
Minerals (aluminium hydroxide 2.7%), sugar, yeast (MOS 1%), meat and animal by-products, vegetable by-products (FOS 1%), oils and fats.
Other customers also bought
Beaphar IntestoPro Tablets reviews
Do you have experience with Beaphar IntestoPro Tablets ? Give us your opinion about this productWrite your own review