Beaphar Multi-Vit Rodent has been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Beaphar (previously Bogena) Multi-Vit Rodent is a complete vitamin complex for rodents, with 12 different types of vitamins. These contribute to optimal well-being, healthy skin, and a glossy coat, with extra vitamin C, which is essential for guinea pigs.
Mix the correct number of drops with food once a week. Remove any remaining food after 2 days and replace with new food (distribute the dosage over less food next time).
Please note: The food may change colour after the adding the vitamins.
Recommended dosage per animal per day
- Guinea pigs: 4 to 5 drops
- Hamsters, mice, gerbils: 2 drops
- Dwarf rabbits: 6 drops
Do not exceed the recommended dose of vitamins per week.
Please note: this product is not suitable for degus.
Other customers also bought
Beaphar Multi-Vit Rodent reviews
Do you have experience with Beaphar Multi-Vit Rodent ? Give us your opinion about this productWrite your own review