Beaphar Paw Spray has been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Beaphar Paw Spray
Beaphar Paw Spray is a nourishing spray for your dog's paws. The spray keeps paws soft, supple and strong, making them better able to withstand snow, road salt, ice, gravel, hot tarmac or hot sand. Frequent use of the spray helps protect tender paws.
- Shake well before use
- Spray paws evenly, from a distance of about 10 cm
- Spray paws before going outside
Beaphar Paw Spray contains:
- Propolis: beeswax which helps the recovery of wounds and cuts and supports the skin's resistance to various weather conditions.
- Tea Tree oil: cleanses and nourishes your dog's skin.
- Glycerine: prevents the paws from drying out.
All of our products are sourced from genuine veterinary wholesalers in the Netherlands. Because of this, some items may be delivered in Dutch packaging. Besides the language on the packages, this product does not differ from the UK product in any other way.
Other customers also bought
Beaphar Paw Spray reviews
Do you have experience with Beaphar Paw Spray ? Give us your opinion about this productWrite your own review