Beaphar RabbitComfort Calming Spray has been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Beaphar RabbitComfort Calming Spray
RabbitComfort from Beaphar helps rabbits to feel at ease. The pheromone in the RabbitComfort is an effective solution to help prevent undesirable behaviour in rabbits and calm them down. It helps to reduce behaviours such as hiding, huddling, refusal to eat and aggression towards humans or other animals. The calming effect also helps in stressful situations, such as travel, vet visits, thunderstorms, fireworks and other loud noises.
RabbitComfort is also available as a diffuser: Beaphar RabbitComfort Diffuser
- Helps prevent undesirable behaviour, such as hiding and aggression towards people or mates
- Suitable for use when your rabbit needs to get used to an unfamiliar situation or environment
- Beneficial effect on potty training
- For a reassuring effect
- Mimics maternal pheromones
- Suitable for rabbits of all ages and breeds
For effect, use about 9 sprays per application. It is recommended that you first spray on an inconspicuous area to check that the spray does not stain. Treat all the objects in your rabbit's regular environment to put them at ease. When pairing rabbits, provide a neutral area for the first meeting. Treat the areas 15 minutes before the rabbit(s) go in. Never spray in a hutch or carrier when the rabbit is in it and never directly on the rabbit.
Analogue of rabbit reassuring pheromone 2% Isopropanol q.s. 30ml.
Other customers also bought
Beaphar RabbitComfort Calming Spray reviews
Do you have experience with Beaphar RabbitComfort Calming Spray ? Give us your opinion about this productWrite your own review