Beaphar Small Animal Milk has been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Beaphar Small Animal Milk has been renewed. What has changed?
- The packaging: new design, easy to open and close
- The composition: contains a low content of lactose, a high content of fat and a whey protein isolate: high quality ingredients that are easily digestible
Beaphar Small Animal Milk
Beaphar Rodent and Rabbit Milk can be used to hand-feed your rabbit or rodent. The milk can be handfed to your rabbit or rodent and contains high-quality proteins, a high content of fats and a low content of lactose. The balanced content of fats, essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals can help young animals, especially those who aren't drinking properly. The milk provides all the necessary nutrients from the first days until the switch to solid food.
- Complete milk replacement
- Only contains 1.1% of lactose (based on dried product)
- Contains high-quality, easily digestible proteins
- Enriched with essential vitamins, minerals and trace elements
- The addition of iron, vitamin C, zinc and calcium have been added to promote optimal growth
- Also suitable as a supplement to mother’s milk, during weaning, and for pregnant, lactating or sick animals
Motherless or young rabbits and/or rodents
Use the measuring scoop to add Beaphar Small Animal Milk to warm water (50 to 60 °C), for instance in a bottle. Mix or shake until the powder has completely dissolved. Let cool until lukewarm (35 to 38°C). The milk can be stored in the refrigerator up until 24 hours after preparation. Thoroughly shake the cooled milk before using and heat up to 35 to 38 °C. The dosage can be found in the insert.
Ingredients: oils and fats, milk products and milk by-products, sugars and minerals.
Analytical constituents: crude protein 35%, crude fibres 0%, crude fat 37%, crude ash 4.6%, moisture 3.3%, calcium 0.72%, phosphorus 0.49%, sodium 0.44%, magnesium 0.023%, potassium 0.19%, sulphur 0.023%, lactose 1.1%.
Additives per kg: vitamin A 15000 IU, vitamin B1 4.9mg, vitamin B2 3mg, vitamin b6 15mg, vitamin B12 150mg, vitamin C 2300 mg, vitamin D3 2000 IU, vitamin E 75 IU, biotin 550mg, vitamin K3 10mg, calcium d-pantothenate 75mg, niacinamide 180mg, Fe (3b103) 180mg, I (3b201) 0.25mg, Mn (3b503) 100mg, Se (3b801) 0.25mg, Zn (3b605) 90.1mg.
Extra tip: Beaphar Small Animal Milk can be used with the Beaphar Nursing Set.
This product does not contain an English description. You can find all important information in the product description and PDF leaflet shown below.
Other customers also bought
Beaphar Small Animal Milk reviews
1 - 1 of 1 Reviews
contentAnswer from Medpets
Fantastic product. Recommended to others who know also use it.