Beaphar Vitamin C Tabletshas been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Beaphar Vitamin C Tablets
The Beaphar Vitamin C Tablets provide your guinea pig with the required daily amount of vitamin C. It is important to give your guinea pig vitamin C as they cannot produce it themselves. Vitamin C is important for the maintenance and development of skeleton, teeth and connective tissue in guinea pigs. The tablets are orange flavoured.
- Guinea Pig under 1 kg: 1/2 tablet a day
- Guinea Pig over 1 kg: 1 tablet (1 tablet = 40mg) a day
- Double the amount for pregnant, sick or recovering animals.
All of our products are sourced from genuine veterinary wholesalers in the Netherlands. Because of this, some items may be delivered in Dutch packaging.
Other customers also bought
1 - 5 of 9 Reviews
contentAnswer from Medpets
I always use Vetsend as are speedy, well wrapped, always as ordered, never had a problem with them and will continue to use them.
So brilliant needed vitamin c for guinea pig having trouble getting vegetables for guinea pig. Excellent service thank you
A great way to ensure that your guinea pig gets enough vitamin C and, unlike drops that go into the water , the Vitamin C content doesn't degrade as quickly. The only drawback is that they are orange flavoured, rather than herbal, and guinea pigs don't often like citrus fruits. Only one of my guinea pigs will eat them, whereas I am sure they would all enjoy them if they were parsley or coriander flavoured. It's still worth it though and I will buy them again in the future
My Guinea Pigs love this vitamin C. Very happy with this product.
Easy to crush tablets for my Guinea pig to eat in food. No stress. Good product!