Beaphar Wound Ointment has been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Beaphar Wound Ointment
Does your pet have small wounds or damaged skin? The wound ointment from Beaphar combines the properties of honey with turmeric, aloe vera and essential oils to repair and protect the skin. This ointment cleanses the wounds and supports the recovery of the skin. Beaphar Wound Ointment can also be used against scaly face.
- Supports the recovery of minor wounds or damaged skin
- With honey, turmeric, aloe vera and essential oils
- Supports the regenerative capacity of the skin
- Can be used against scaly face
- Suitable for all pets
Wash your hands before use and clean the affected area with a damp cloth. Apply the ointment every day on the affected parts for 6 days (keep nostrils clear).
Water cetearyl alcohol, sunflower oil, glycerine, zinc oxide, honey, propolis, sorbitol, benzyl alcohol, xanthan gum, sodium benzoate, aloe vera, lavender oil, curcuma, sodium hydroxide.
Other customers also bought
Beaphar Wound Ointment reviews
Do you have experience with Beaphar Wound Ointment ? Give us your opinion about this productWrite your own review