Beaphar Wound Spray has been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Beaphar Wound Spray
The wound spray from Beaphar supports the regenerative capacity of the skin. It can be used for small wounds, abrasions or dry, damaged skin. It is also a great product if your pet has been bitten by an insect or tick. The wound spray soothes the skin after insect bites. The propolis in the wound spray forms a protective layer and supports the regenerative capacity of the skin.
- Supports the recovery of the skin in minor wounds and abrasions
- Supports dry and/or damaged skin
- Calms the skin after insect bites
- Suitable for all pets
- With propolis and aloe vera
Wash your hands before use and clean the area with a damp cloth. Apply the spray twice a day to the damaged spot.
Propylene glycol, alcohol, propolis, aloe vera, tea tree oil.
Other customers also bought
Beaphar Wound Spray reviews
Do you have experience with Beaphar Wound Spray ? Give us your opinion about this productWrite your own review