Beaphar XtraVital Parrot has been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Beaphar XtraVital Parrot
This XtraVital parrot food from Beaphar is a varied mix of seeds and high quality eggfood. The food has a very nice smell and taste and your birds will surely love it! This food can be given as complete food, because this food provides all the natural nutritional needs of different bird species. The ingredient Echinacea has been added for lively and vital birds. Moreover, this food can be given without a transition period, most birds love it straight away!
- Complete food for parrots
- Rich in seeds
- Contains measuring spoon with every package
- Provides for the natural nutritional needs
- Rich in Echinacea which ensures lively, vital birds.
This bird food is available in bags of 1 kilogram or 2 kilograms.
Indication quantity per bird
- Macaws 80 - 100 grams
- Grey Redstart: 40-50 gram
- Prachrossella: 25 grams
Per kg: Vit. A 11100 IU/IU, Vit. B1 6.1 mg, Vit. B2 10mg, Vit. B6 4.7 mg, Folium 0.38 mg, Vit. B12 37 µg, Vit. C 110 mg, Vit. D3 1710 IU/IU, Vit. E 15 IU/IU, Biotin 84 µg, Vit. K3 2.9mg, Choline 90mg, Choline Chloride 120mg, Calcium-D-Pantothenate 16mg, Nictotinamide 41mg, E1 (Iron) 0.95mg, E2 (Iodine) 0.187mg, E4 (Copper) 2.91mg, E5 (manganese) 42.5mg, Se 0.002mg, E6 (zinc) 30.9mg, L-Lysine 3800mg, DL-Methionine 1300mg.
Crude protein 14%, Crude fiber 7.1% Crude fat 13%, Crude ash 3.5%, Moisture 11%, Calcium 0.53%, Phosphorus 0.35%, Sodium 0.23%, Magnesium 0 .14%, Potassium 0.36%.
Other customers also bought
Beaphar XtraVital Parrot reviews
1 - 2 of 2 Reviews
contentAnswer from Medpets
I ordered my parrot 🦜 food after having my order cancelled by another shop it arrived on time and was well packaged I will order again
Our African Grey used to eat Jungle Munchies Conure food but unfortunately this went out of production. We tried numerous foods which our Grey would not eat. Finally we came across this food and he loves it. I definitely recommend.