Beco Spork - Naturalhas been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Do you sometimes struggle to get the last bits of food out of a can of cat or og food? The BecoPets Spork can be a solution for this. A Spork is a combination of a spoon and fork. With the handy flat piece at the top of the spork, you can easily remove the leftovers from hard to reach corners. The openings in this spork are ideal for mashing food. Thanks to the extra-long handle, you can also easily get to the bottom of deeper cans.
BecoThings is now called Beco Pets. The products remain the same, only the name has changed. Beco Pets are a company who are all about sustainability, therefore all products they offer are also eco-friendly. Their products are made of crushed bamboo and rice waste from the food industry in Asia. By adding a natural resin, it's possible to create a wide variety of different shapes without any plastic being used. Thus, Beco Pets products do not contain substances that are toxic or dangerous.
- Handy combination of spoon and fork
- Made of plant fibres
- Flat piece for hard to reach corners
- Openings in the spoon part to mash
- With longer handle to get into deeper cans
- Available in five different colours
Beco Spork is available in 3 different colours: blue, natural and pink.
Other customers also bought
Do you have experience with Beco Spork - Natural ? Give us your opinion about this productWrite your own review