Beeztees Food Ball on Chain for Rodentshas been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Beeztees Food Ball on Chain
The main component of a rabbit or rodent’s diet is hay. When hay is placed on the bottom of the cage or enclosure, it might get soiled, which could cause your pet to refuse to eat it. The Beeztees Food Ball gives you a place to offer your pet hay in an easy and clean way. It is also possible to fill the ball with herbs or lettuce. This food ball can be attached to the cage easily with the accessory chain.
The Beeztees food ball is available in two sizes
- Beeztees Chrome Food Ball for Rodents: Ø 8 cm
- Beeztees Chrome Food Ball for Rabbits: Ø 12 cm
Other customers also bought
Do you have experience with Beeztees Food Ball on Chain for Rodents ? Give us your opinion about this productWrite your own review