Beeztees Puppy Cooling Chew Toy Louhas been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Beeztees Puppy Cooling Chew Toy Lou
Is your puppy teething? To prevent your pupper from chewing on every surface and to soothe his painful gums, you can try out the Puppy Cooling Chew Toy Lou from Beeztees! The ring is made of thermoplastic rubber, so it's perfectly safe to chew on. For an optimal soothing effect you can put the ring in the freezer first.
- Special chew toy for teething puppies
- Made of thermoplastic rubber
- Put the toy in the freezer for an optimal soothing effect
10 x 10 x 2.3cm
Caution: Keep an eye on your puppy when he uses this toy. Too much chewing can break the ring. Remove the toy if you notice it is broken. The coolant is a mixture of preservatives, binder, water and salt. Not poisonous, but also not intended to be deliberately consumed or licked.
Other customers also bought
Do you have experience with Beeztees Puppy Cooling Chew Toy Lou ? Give us your opinion about this productWrite your own review