Use discount code: PROMO2022 for a 5% discount
Bene-Bac Plus for Pets - Tubehas been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Bene-Bac Plus Pet
In all mammals, food is converted into absorbable nutrients by bacteria in the gut. Healthy animals have both good and bad bacteria in their intestines, but the good bacteria are very sensitive, and can be severely depleted or even destroyed by causes such as antibiotics and stress. Bene-Bac helps to restore good bacteria to optimal levels in a completely safe way. Bene-Bac is also available for any other animal type. You can choose between Bene-Bac Plus Small Animal for rabbits and rodents and Bene-Bac Plus Bird & Reptile for birds and reptiles.
- transition to new food
- changes in environment
- during weaning on to solids
- after a course of antibiotics
- travelling, before and after a trip
- during rearing
- at birth
Bene-Bac powder is a food supplement. A teaspoon is equal to 2.7 grams of Bene-Bac powder. Dosage measuring spoon included with the 450 g powder (contains 1/4 of a teaspoon).The powder is ideal for larger pets and adult pets. Bene-Bac powder should be mixed with wet food or liquid. When you begin using Bene-Bac, either at birth or later, administer on the first, third, fifth and seventh day. After this, once weekly usage is sufficient. The following are guidelines for dosage:
Weight of pet Dosage teaspoon Dosage measuring scoop Up to 227 grams 1/4 level teaspoon 1 level scoop Up to 454 grams 1/2 level teaspoon 2 level scoops Up to 2.250 kg 1 level teaspoon 4 level scoops Up to 9 kg 2 level teaspoons 8 level scoops Heavier than 9 kg 3 level teaspoons 12 level scoops
Please note: Uneaten food containing Bene-Bac powder should be discarded after 8 hours and food bowls washed thoroughly!
Bene-Bac gel can be used for dogs, cats and rabbits. Bene-Bac gel is ready to use and can be fed directly from the tube. Each "click" of the pro pack (15 gr) syringe is equal to 1 gram, so it is ideal for small pets and newborns.
When you begin using Bene-Bac, either at birth or later, administer on the first, third, fifth and seventh day.
- Day 1, 3, 5 and 7 after birth 0.5 gram.
- Orphaned puppies or kittens: on day 7 and 14 after birth increase dosage to 1 gram.
Post weaning and older
- 1 gram per 4.5 kilogram of body weight. For each 4.5 kg more, add 1 gram extra. Up to 22.7 kg.
- Over 22.7 kg bodyweight: 5 grams in total.
- It is recommended to use gel 2 times, 3 days apart.
Sunflower oil, Silicon Dioxide, Sucrose, Fructooligosaccharides, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried L. fermentum fermentation product, dried L. acidophilus fermentation product, dried L. Plantarum fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium bifidum fermentation product, dried Pediococcus acidilacticii fermentation product, artificial colour.
Dextrose, Maltodextrins, Fructoligosaccharide, Sodium Silico Aluminate, dried Bifidobacterium bifidum fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus fermentum fermentation product, dried L. acidophilus fermentation product, dried L. casei fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried L. plantarum fermentation product and dried Pediococcus acidilacticii fermentation product.
Other customers also bought
Do you have experience with Bene-Bac Plus for Pets - Tube ? Give us your opinion about this productWrite your own review