Biodene Calm Behaviourhas been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Biodene Calm Behaviour
Biodene Calm Behaviour is a natural supplement based on organically grown plants. These ingredients help to reassure your dog and help him to adapt to new environments. It is easy to administer through your dog's food.
- 100% natural supplement with organically grown plants to reassure your dog
- Delivered in an easy-to-dose liquid form
- Helps to make your dog more adaptable, for example during training, when moving or other stress-inducing events
- Valerian and lemon balm help with sleep
- With passionflower for a better adaptation of your dog to the environment
Shake the bottle before use and pour over your dog's food. You give it according to the following dosage for at least 15 days and can be repeated if necessary.
Dosage Weight category Amount in ml per day < 10 kg 10 ml 10 - 20 kg 20 ml > 20 kg 30 ml
150 or 300 ml
Water, valerian (Valeriana officinalis), magnesium chloride, melissa, indian ginseng (Withania somnifera), passion flower (Passiflora caerulea), rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea), beer yeast, aloe vera (Aloe barbadensis), springaline, sprirulina (Spirulina platensis), bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus), glycerine, sunflower lecithin, olive oil, linseed oil. 100% of the agricultural raw materials are grown organically.
Moisture 97%, crude protein 1.3%, crude ash 1%, crude oil < 1%, crude oils 0.5%, sodium < 1%.
Other customers also bought
Do you have experience with Biodene Calm Behaviour ? Give us your opinion about this productWrite your own review