Boon Cardboard Scratching Furniture - Sofahas been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Cardboard Scratching Furniture
Scratching is natural behaviour for cats. They have various reasons for putting their nails into things. By scratching, they maintain their nails, spread their scent, stretch their muscles and let off steam. If you don't have any scratching furniture yet, cats will look for actual furniture to put their nails into. This can be preventing with scratching boards. This scratching furniture off Gebr. de Boon is made of cardboard. Thanks to the cardboard structure, cats can enjoy putting their nails into the boards. The board can be made extra interesting by sprinkling some extra catnip into the structure. This has a strong appeal to cats.
Available in two fun variants:
- Scratching Sofa: ribbed bed in the shape of a sofa with a zebra print on the sides
- Scratching Wave: ribbed bed in the shape of a wave with a leopard print on the sides
- Scratching Sofa: 50 cm x 22cm
- Scratching Wave: 52 cm x 22cm
Other customers also bought
1 - 1 of 1 Reviews
contentAnswer from Medpets
The best for cats in my opinion. I buying them for years