Bunny Nature Hay Active Snackhas been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Bunny Nature Hay Active Snack
The Hay Active Snack from Bunny Nature is a delicious treat for your rodent or dwarf rabbit. The jute bag is filled with crunchy hay to nibble on or build a nest with. What's more, inside the bag of hay is a tasty treat. The Bunny Nature Hay Active Snack keeps rodents and dwarf rabbits active and stimulates their natural behaviour. They will go looking for the reward, just like they would in the wild. You can easily hang the Hay Active Snack in your pet's cage. Pull some hay out of all of the openings provided and let the search begin. The Bunny Nature Hay Active Snack comes in two different variants.
- Bunny Nature Hay Active Snack - Favourite Vegetables
- Bunny Nature Hay Active Snack - Garden Luck
- Bunny Nature Hay Active Snack - Favourite Vegetables: hay, parsnips, chicory roots, bell peppers, pumpkin, broccoli and parsley stalks (vegetables 20%).
- Bunny Nature Hay Active Snack - Garden Luck: hay, carrots, parsley root, chicory root, celery, rosehip husks, birch leaves, cauliflower blossoms, marigold blossom, currant leaves, primrose and rose blossoms.
Other customers also bought
Do you have experience with Bunny Nature Hay Active Snack ? Give us your opinion about this productWrite your own review