Bunny Nature Timothy Hayhas been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Bunny Nature Timothy Hay
This delicious Bunny Nature Timothy Hay is tasty and healthy hay for your rabbit or rodent. The hay, made from the German Timothy, is packed completely by hand. The hay contains a low calcium content, which can have a positive effect on animals with bladder problems. In addition, it has a high content of crude fibre and is good for digestion. Because of a long chewing time, the hay stimulates the natural wear of the teeth. In principle, the hay can be given indefinitely, but as a guideline you can stick to: rabbits about two handfuls of hay a day, guinea pigs one handful, degus and chinchillas about half a handful a day.
- German Timothy hay
- Low calcium, can help with bladder problems
- High content of crude fibre
- Long chewing time for natural tooth wear
- Hand packed
- 125 g
- 700 g
Crude protein 5%, Crude fibre 30%.
Other customers also bought
Do you have experience with Bunny Nature Timothy Hay ? Give us your opinion about this productWrite your own review