Buster Dog Bootshas been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Buster Dog Boots
The Buster Dog Boots are made of latex, with Velcro fasteners and reinforced soles. The boots protect against wounds and injuries.
The Buster Dog Boots protect the paws of dogs that often run on hard, uneven surfaces such as stones, rocks, snow and ice. The boots are made of thin latex rubber with a sturdy sole and are easy to clean. They can also be used for protection after an injury or operation.
Available in 3 sizes:
The size indicates the length of the sole. Each boot is sold separately (not in pairs).
It's important to know how to measure your pet properly to ensure that you purchase the right size. The How to determine the right size for my pet article offers insight and tips on the best way to do this!
- Small: 5.5cm (height 13cm, measured from instep)
- Medium: 7cm (height 14cm, measured from instep)
- Large: 9cm (height 14cm, measured from instep)
Other customers also bought
1 - 1 of 1 Reviews
contentAnswer from Medpets
I was looking forward to using this product but unfortunately when I put the boot on he got it off with in 30 minutes need to rethink the velcro ? In the end i had to get a old sock on with the boot so it would go over the top so it was not so easy to undo and to stop the foot getting so wet inside.