Calibra Cat Veterinary Diets - Hypoallergenic Skin & Coat Supporthas been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Calibra Cat Veterinary Diets - Hypoallergenic Skin & Coat Support
Calibra Skin and Coat Support is a complete diet food that offers support if your cat is sensitive to certain nutrients or ingredients, or if your cat has sensitive skin. The food contains a new protein source and substances that could cause an allergic reaction are limited. It has a high content of omega 3 fatty acids, salmon oil and linseed.This food also contains a high content of skin-supporting vitamins and minerals, such as vitamin A, vitamin E, biotin, zinc, and selenium.
View our other diet food from Calibra here.
- Hypersensitive reactions to food, which could be visible in the skin and gastrointestinal tract
- Skin issues due to atopy (allergic reaction to substances in the air)
- Inflammation of the external auditory canal (otitis externa)
- Skin conditions (reaction to zinc, vitamin A
- Skin reaction to fleas (flea allergy dermatitis
- Support with skin damage
- Support with wound healing
- Hair loss support
- After a elimination diet
Do not use withPoorly functioning kidneys (renal insufficiency)
Salmon and rice starch
1.5 and 5 kg[h2] Composition [/ h2]
Salmon (40%), rice starch (30%), hydrolysed salmon protein (10%), chicken fat, linseed, salmon oil (3%), hydrolysed chicken liver, dried apples, algae (Schizochytrium limacinum), treated yeast culture (0.5 %), additives (mannanoligosaccharides (150mg / kg), fructooligosaccharides (100mg / kg), Yucca schidigera extract (100mg / kg)). This food does not contain palm oil, soy, GMOs, artificial antioxidants or artificial colors.
Other customers also bought
Do you have experience with Calibra Cat Veterinary Diets - Hypoallergenic Skin & Coat Support ? Give us your opinion about this productWrite your own review