Calibra Dog Veterinary Diets – Gastrointestinal – Wet Foodhas been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
This product is changing packaging. The renewed food contains an improved composition, taste, and digestibility. It also contains a unique combination of ingredients. The packaging photo on the website may still differ from the renewed packaging.
Calibra Dog Veterinary Diets - Gastrointestinal
Calibra Dog Veterinary Diets - Gastrointestinal is tasty wet food that supports your dog’s digestive system. It contributes to a good digestive tract and bowel function.
You can use the Calibra Dog – Gastrointestinal Wet Food in combination with Calibra Dog Veterinary Diets - Gastrointestinal & Pancreas.
View our other diet food from Calibra here.
- Complete diet food for dogs
- Wet food that supports the digestive system
- Delicious formula with turkey, fish, rice and apple
- Acute digestive problems (also called acute absorption disorders) such as diarrhea
- Poorly functioning digestion (maldigestion)
Do not use with:
- Pregnant or nursing dogs
- Poorly functioning liver (liver insufficiency) in combination with an abnormal release of bile (bile secretion)
Turkey, fish, rice and apple
6 x 400 g
Turkey, fish (salmon, herring, tuna), rice, apple, yeast, salmon oil, healing clay, Yucca schidigera, FOS, MOS, calcium carbonate and sodium chloride.
Other customers also bought
1 - 1 of 1 Reviews
contentAnswer from Medpets
The first time our poorly dog tried it she loved it. She has not been eating much but she got it down fast. Thank you.