Calibra Dog Veterinary Diets - Hypoallergenic Skin & Coat Supporthas been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
This product is changing packaging. The renewed food contains an improved composition, taste, and digestibility. It also contains a unique combination of ingredients. The packaging photo on the website may still differ from the renewed packaging.
Calibra Dog Veterinary Diets - Hypoallergenic Skin & Coat Support
Calibra Skin and Coat Support is a complete diet food that offers support if your dog is sensitive to certain nutrients or ingredients, or if your dog has sensitive skin. The food contains one selected protein and carbohydrate source (salmon and potato starch) and substances that could cause an allergic reaction are limited. This food also contains a high content of skin-supporting vitamins and minerals, such as vitamin A, vitamin E, biotin, zinc, and selenium.
View our other diet food from Calibra here.
- Hypersensitive reactions to food, which could be visible in the skin and gastrointestinal tract
- Skin issues caused by atopy (allergic reaction to substances in the air)
- Inflammation of the external auditory canal (otitis externa)
- Skin conditions (reaction to zinc, vitamin A
- Skin reaction to fleas (flea allergy dermatitis
- Support with skin damage
- Support with wound healing
- Hair loss support
- After a elimination diet
Do not use with
- Recovery, if your dog has to gain weight
Salmon and potato
2 or 12 kg
Potato starch (51%), salmon (21%), hydrolysed salmon protein (12%), chicken fat (8%), salmon oil (3%), hydrolysed chicken liver, brewer's yeast, herb and fruit extract (300 mg / kg - rosemary, grapes, turmeric (turmeric, citrus, cloves), mannanoligosaccharides (180 mg / kg), fructooligosaccharides (120 mg / kg), yucca schidigera extract (120 mg / kg). [/ p] [p] This food does not contain palm oil, soy, GMOs, artificial antioxidants or artificial colors.
Other customers also bought
1 - 1 of 1 Reviews
contentAnswer from Medpets
Excellent food the best for our Shar pei give her a great coat .