Calibra Verve Grain Free Adult Small Dog Food - Salmon and herringhas been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Calibra Verve Grain Free Adult Small Dog Food - Salmon and herring
This complete dry food from Calibra is grain-free and suitable for adult dogs of small breeds (1-10 kg). The feed consists of 30% fresh salmon. It contains pineapple, which gives the immune system a natural boost. The vitamin C in dog food is there to support the immune system. Prebiotics such as MOS, FOS and -glucans help support digestion and the immune system. With Mojave yucca incorporated into the diet, it will help reduce stool odours and flatulence.
- Completely grain-free dog food
- With 30% salmon
- With pineapple, which gives the immune system a natural boost
- Vitamin C; to support the immune system
- Prebiotics such as MOS, FOS and -glucans for digestive and immune support
- With Mojave Yucca; helps reduce stool odours and flatulence
Adult dogs of small breeds
Salmon and herring
1,2 or 6 kg
herring protein (32%), fresh filleted salmon (30%), potatoes (12%), poultry fat, pumpkin (4%), peas (4%), dried apple pulp (2%), yeasts, hydrolysed chicken liver (2 %), salmon oil (2%), kelp (0.2%, Ascophyllum nodosum), dried rosehip (0.2%), dried pineapple (0.1%), Mojave yucca (100 mg/kg).
Additives: mannanoligosaccharides 150 mg/kg, ?-glucans 120 mg/kg, fructooligosaccharides 100 mg/kg.
Other customers also bought
Do you have experience with Calibra Verve Grain Free Adult Small Dog Food - Salmon and herring ? Give us your opinion about this productWrite your own review