Feliway Diffuserhas been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Feliway Classic Diffuser
Every cat owner will know that cats rubs their heads against objects in their environment, such as the sofa, a cupboard, or a table leg. This behaviour has a purpose: the cat is spreading its pheromones, which it uses to mark its territory as safe and secure. For example, when a cat is ill or stressed, it may stop spreading these pheromones. As a result, the cat will no longer feel safe and secure, which can lead to unwanted behaviour.
What does Feliway Classic do?
Feliway is an artificial imitation of the comforting pheromones which cats normally spread themselves. Because of these unique properties, Feliway can help create a safe environment for your cat. As a result, anxiety and stress-related cat behaviour, such as spraying and peeing in the house, aggressive and restless behaviour can start to reduce or even go away entirely. Cats are very susceptible to changes to their environment, more so than dogs. Feliway can help to make your cat feel more receptive to change, whether it's a trip to the vet, fireworks, getting used to a new home or introducing a new pet or family member.
Feliway Classic Diffuser, 'Spraying becomes purring and scratching becomes cuddling!'
The Feliway diffuser is a plug-in bottle that should be installed in a plug socket. This product looks just like commonly used air fresheners and diffusers. The Feliway Spray is ideal for local use (outside the house), whereas the Feliway Diffuser is suitable for indoor use in areas up to 70m². The diffuser is therefore ideally suited for households with several cats. The diffuser can be purchased once and can then be refilled several times using the Feliway Classic Refill. A (refill) bottle of 48 ml contains enough liquid to be used continuously for about 1 month.
Advice for use
- One Feliway Classic Diffuser is suitable for spaces up to a maximum of 70m². If your cat uses multiple rooms, a diffuser should be placed in each room.
- For optimum use, the manufacturer recommends the diffuser not be installed in a socket under furniture as the vapour will not have enough space to spread out and may stain any objects above the diffuser. The Feliway Diffuser does not work optimally if plugged into an extension cord. It is recommended to leave the second power socket free when using a double wall socket.
- It is generally recommended to use Feliway for at least four continuous weeks in order to reliably determine its effectiveness. The diffuser will be fully effective after the first 24 hours.
Other customers also bought
1 - 2 of 2 Reviews
contentAnswer from Medpets
I have been using Feliway for some time, I have a very nervous cat and this helps her deal with the stresses of life. She recently lost her sister and at 14 she is finding facing the other cats difficult, this seems to make her feel a little more at ease
excellent service and product