Monoclean Ear Cleaner
Monoclean Ear Cleaner, for softening and removing excessive ear wax from the external ear canals of dogs or cats.
- Professional veterinary advice
- Free delivery on orders over £59
- Choose from over 10,000 products!
- Free returns *
- Product Description
Monoclean Ear Cleaner
Monoclean Ear Cleaner, for softening and removing excessive ear wax in the external ear canal of a dog or cat.
Monoclean is a new ear cleaner for dogs and cats, available in packs of 20 special 5 ml vials. Effective against excessive ear wax and inflammation. The transparent vials make cleaning your pet's ears a lot easier and more hygienic. For each treatment, take one of the 20 vials, twist the cap to open and squeeze the contents into the ear canal.
Every ml of solution contains: 25 mg of lactic acid, 1 mg of salicylic acid, 2 mg of chlorhexidine acetate, sodium lauryl sulphate and propylene glycol. ALCOHOL-FREE.
Bring the 5 ml vial to a vertical position in the ear canal while the outer ear is held up. Apply a sufficient amount of fluid into the ear canal and then gently massage the ear. For routine treatment apply 1-2 times per week. In preparation for syringing apply twice a day. For use as a support therapy, apply prior to each treatment.
- Unscrew the cap of the vial
- Lift the dog's ear and empty the contents of the vial into the ear canal. Depending on the size of the animal apply either all or half of the content.
- Gently massage the base of the ear for a few seconds to work the solution into the ear.
Monoclean can be applied in the ear canals of dogs or cats. Depending on the size of the animal:
- For large animals use a vial (5 ml) per ear
- For medium-sized or small animals, distribute the contents of the vial between both ears.
For external use only; avoid contact with the eyes. Do not use cotton buds in your pet's ears, as this can force the ear wax deeper into the ear canal. Do not apply to animals with (possible) eardrum perforation.
Store at room temperature. Do not freeze.
20 x 5 ml.
Have you used Monoclean Ear Cleaner before? Let us know what you think about this product.Write a Review