Orbiloc LED Safety Lighthas been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Visibility in the dark for you and your dog is very important, especially when near traffic. With the Safety Light, road users can see your dog from a long distance and you can easily spot your dog in the dark. The Orbiloc LED Safety Light is a solid, waterproof safety lamp, which you can switch on and off as needed. You can choose between a flashing or continuous light.
- Clearly visible at up to 5 km
- Beam angle: 270°
- 100% waterproof to 100 m
- Robust and impact resistant up to 100 kg
- Originally developed for military purposes
- LED lifetime: over 100,000 hours
- Battery life: 250 hours of flashing lights, 100 hours of continuous light
- Resistant to extreme temperatures (-40 °C to 50 °C)
- Colours: white or red
- Size: 39 mm x 19 mm x 60 mm
- Weight: 22 g
Which Orbiloc do you choose?
Orbiloc Situation Yellow Red Blue Green White Pink Purple Turquoise Dark grey Amber Best visible with long coats X X For dogs off the leash X X X X X X X X X For dogs on a leash X X X X X X X Suitable for a city enviroment X X X X X X X Suitable for a nature enviroment X X X X X X X X X X
Included with the Orbiloc LED Safety Light:
- 2 lithium batteries
- Elastic band to attach to waist (new variety)
- Velcro strap to attach to the collar, leash or harness
Orbiloc Service Kit
The Orbiloc Service Kit contains all of the necessary items for the maintenance of your Orbiloc safety light, or to replace the battery. The Service Kit comes with the following items:
- Battery: 2 x CR-2032 Lithium batteries
- Rubber ring, greased with silicon
Orbiloc Mounting Clip
The Orbiloc Clip can be used to easily attach the light to your pet's collar or lead. You can attach the clip to the bottom of the Orbiloc safety light by unscrewing the base and removing it. Replace it with the clip. For more information regarding the Orbiloc clip, please watch the instruction video.
To replace the batteries, unscrew the base of the Orbiloc. Remove the old battery and insert the new one behind the light. Make sure that the + symbol is face down. Following this, ensure that the selection-mode ring is firmly reattached to the lens and that the base reattached to the corresponding pins. Finally, replace the base and screw it back on.
Other customers also bought
1 - 4 of 4 Reviews
contentAnswer from Medpets
Great product. Ordering was quick and easy as was the delivery. Would highly recommend.
This is our 2nd orbiloc - great for locating my dog in the dark & can be easily seen
Was recommended this safety light for my dogs after having used various other models. Took a bit to get together however I do think that the product quality if great and the light is fantastic I can certainly see Tilly and Riley when they are in bushes or woodland and it is going dark or when it is foggy. Great product.
It an excellent product I now have 2 for my dog harness ???? delivered on time so all good ????