Oropharma Biochol (B-chol)has been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Versele-Laga Oropharma Biochol (B-chol)
Oropharma Biochol (also known as B-Chol) is a unique formula with sulphur-containing amino acids, biotin, Vitamin B12 and sorbitol. It contributes to depluming and moulting, increases appetite and metabolism, activates digestion, helps liver function and purifies the blood.
Biochol stimulates bile secretion and digestion. Methionine and choline stimulate liver function. After the excretion of harmful substances from the liver, biotin stimulates the secretion of bile and sorbitol stimulates bowel function.
Feathers and skin
It is advisable to administer Biochol after treatment with antibiotics to support liver function. With the addition of Vitamin B12, the metabolism is supported as well as the pigeon's general condition. Biochol helps with moulting through the inclusion of sulphur-containing amino acids, such as methionine. Sulphur-containing amino acids are essential for the production of keratin, which is a building material for feathers and skin.
Dosage and administration
- 2 bottle tops (10 ml) per litre of drinking water and 0.5 kg of food
- During the moulting period: 2 days per week
- After a course of antibiotics: 5 consecutive days
- To stimulate digestion: 5 consecutive days
Liquid sorbitol, sacharose
Other customers also bought
Do you have experience with Oropharma Biochol (B-chol) ? Give us your opinion about this productWrite your own review