Use discount code: PROMO2122 for a 5% discount
Royal Canin Urinary S/O Moderate Calorie Wet - Doghas been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Royal Canin Urinary S/O Moderate Calorie Wet - Wet Dog Food
In the case of urinary tract problems, the cause of the complaints often resides in the formation of bladder stones. They occur when bladder crystals are formed in your dog's urine. Both the acidity of the urine and the composition of minerals affect the formation of these crystals. Urinary S/O Moderate Calorie Wet by Royal Canin is a specially formulated wet food to support your dog’s urinary tract with a tendency to be overweight or after sterilisation or castration. The food helps to reduce the formation of bladder stones, such as struvite. Increased fluid intake promotes your dog's urine volume, which reduces the concentration of crystalline constituents in the urine.
Royal Canin Urinary S/O Moderate Calorie Wet Dog also has a dry food variant, the Royal Canin Urinary S/O Moderate Calorie Dog
Royal Canin Urinary S/O Dog
Royal Canin has developed a method that makes it possible to determine the S/O Index of a food. The S/O Index is based on the acidity (pH) of the urine, the urine volume and the concentration of the different components in the urine that can form stones. Thanks to its low S/O Index, Royal Canin Urinary S/O Dog can dissolve struvite stones and prevent both struvite and calcium oxalate stones.
- Dietary food for urinary tract stimulation in adult dogs
- Very suitable for dogs that tend to be overweight or after castration/sterilization
- Supports the dissolution of bladder stones, including struvite
- Contributes to an increase in urine volume
- Helps with the under-saturation of the urine
- Moderate energy content
To be used with:
- Calcium oxalate stones
- Struvite stones
- Urinary tract problems in dogs with a tendency to be overweight
- Urinary tract problems in dogs after castration or sterilization
Not for use with:
- Chronic kidney disease
- Heart disease
- Urine-acidifying medication
- Gestation, lactation and growth
12 x 100 g
Meat and animal derivatives, cereals, vegetable protein extracts, vegetable derivatives, minerals, oils and fats, sugars.
Crude protein: 8%, crude fat: 3.6%, crude ash: 1.5%, crude fibre: 1%, moisture: 80%, taurine (total): 0.1%, calcium: 0.14%, phosphorus: 0.13%, sodium: 0.24%, magnesium: 0.01%, potassium: 0.15%, chloride: 0.35%, sulphur: 0.2%, uric acid: calcium sulphate: 0.3%, sources of protein: chicken meat, chicken by-products, pig by-products, pig blood products, wheat gluten.
Vitamin D3: 180IE, E1 (iron): 2mg, E2 (iodine): 0,2mg, E4 (copper): 1,8mg, E5 (manganese): 0,8mg, E6 (zinc): 8mg, technological additives: (acidity regulator) sodium bisulphate: 1.1g
Other customers also bought
1 - 3 of 3 Reviews
contentAnswer from Medpets
Always used Royal Canine Product for all my dogs, my chihuahua; was diagnosed with Bladder Stones last year, after having them removed we put him on this diet, he has been great, his urine has certainly improved, I add extra water to ensure he drinks lots, I’m so happy with the results,
I use this for my dog who has had bladder stones in the past. It's difficult too get in this country. I use Amazon. I was sent two bags of dried food by mistake other than that I have had no problems.
Moderate calorie makes all the difference to my "porky" terrier, she had very bad bladder stones last year, she has had no further problems on this diet.