Stop! Animal Bodyguard Area Sprayhas been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Please note: the Stop! Animal Bodyguard Area Spray is currently supplied without a spray cap.
Stop! Animal Bodyguard Area Spray
The area spray from Stop! is the eco-friendly alternative to combat fleas in your pet's area. Spray this ego-friendly product in your pet's area and it will form a physical barrier for fleas in the home. The spray has natural ingredients and you can use it year-round in combination with Stop! Animal Bodyguard Aromatherapy. In case of a flea infestation, you can first wash the animal with Stop! Animal Bodyguard Flea Shampoo.
- The eco-friendly alternative to combat fleas in your home
- Keeps the surroundings of the pet's accommodation fresh
- Smells nice
- Natural, vegetable spray
- Safe to use near lactating mother pets, puppies and kittens
- Not harmful if your pet ingests it
- Animals and pets do not need to leave the room after treatment
- Economical in use
- Has not been tested on animals and does not contain any animal extracts
If you have detected fleas, you use the spray three consecutive days during the first week. Then use the spray twice a week until you are certain there are no more fleas, eggs or larvae. Especially use the spray in cracks and dark, damp spaces. Do not forget to also spray the upstairs and the car. Basically, you spray everywhere your pet goes. It is best to spray in the evening. Stop! Area spray generally does not stain, but it is recommended to carefully test the product to be safe and prevent stains.
Water, olive tree (olea europaea), rosemary, real sage, black pepper, tea tree oil, garlic, rosemary oil, ethereal oil sage.
Other customers also bought
Do you have experience with Stop! Animal Bodyguard Area Spray ? Give us your opinion about this productWrite your own review