Audevard Tifene Gel has been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Audevard Tifene Gel
Does your horse’s skin need intensive care? Tifene Gel has been developed for horses whose skin needs extra care. It is an intensive hydrogel made of plant extracts and hyaluronic acid. It forms a protective layer that serves as a barrier.
- Contributes to healthy skin
- Puts a protective layer on the skin
- With seven essential oils and hyaluronic acid
- Gel texture
Cleanse the skin daily with warm water or a physiological saline solution. Then apply a thick layer of the gel 2 to 3 times a day. You may apply a bandage over the area where the gel was applied.
Composition per liter
Hyaluronic acid, centella (Centella asiatica-ext.), sage (Salvia officinalis-ext.), lavender (Lavandula officinalis-ext.), lavender (Calendula officinalis-ext.), marigold (Calendula officinalis-ext.), oregano (Origanum officinalis-EO), thyme (Thymus zygis-EO), marjoram (Origanum majorana-EO).
Other customers also bought
Audevard Tifene Gel reviews
Do you have experience with Audevard Tifene Gel ? Give us your opinion about this productWrite your own review