Use discount code: PROMO2022 for a 5% discount
Bach Oakhas been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Each Bach Remedy treats a specific negative emotion. You can combine one or more, depending on the mood of your pet. In case of acute stress or tension, use Bach Rescue Pets Spray, which combines several Bach Flower Remedies. The remedies promote balance in body and mind for everyday emotions, contributing to the animal's emotional and physical wellbeing.
Dr. Edward Bach studied behaviour, and especially the moods and emotions of people, dividing them into seven groups:
- Insufficient interest in the here and now
- Despair, resignation, depression
- Overly concerned for the welfare of others
Put 2 drops of the product in a mixing bottle (30ml) with some mineral water. Administer 4 drops a day for 4 days in you pet's mouth. Use more drops if your pet needs it.
In case your pet is reluctant to ingest the product, you can put a couple of drops on a warm spoon to let the alcohol vaporise.
This product is sourced from a genuine veterinary wholesaler in the EU. Because of this, this item may be delivered in French or German packaging. Please consult the information above with regards to the administration and dosage of this product.
Other customers also bought
Do you have experience with Bach Oak ? Give us your opinion about this productWrite your own review