Beaphar Dental Sticks has been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Beaphar Dental Sticks
Beaphar Dental Sticks are tasty snacks for your dog. The sticks can contribute to your dog's dental care. The sticks are low in fat and do not contain any artificial colourings or flavourings. The treats contain brown seaweed, spirulina and green tea. The brown seaweed can contribute to the removal of underlying causes of dental plaque. The green tea extract ensures a fresh breath. The extract can neutralise bad odours.
- Beaphar Dental Sticks - Small: Suitable for dogs weighing up to 10 kg
- Beaphar Dental Sticks - Medium / Large: Suitable for dogs weighing more than 10 kg
You can give your dog one stick daily as a snack or reward. Do not exceed the daily dose. This sticks are not suitable for dogs younger than 4 months old. Ensure that you always provide your dog with plenty of drinking water when you give it a dental stick.
7 Dental Sticks
Vegetable products, grains, sodium hexametaphosphate 4%, brown algae 2.55%, spirulina 1.47%, yeast, oils and fats
Other customers also bought
Beaphar Dental Sticks reviews
1 - 1 of 1 Reviews
contentAnswer from Medpets
Joe very happy with them Waits every morning for his His teeth are clean & healthy & they are value for money