Boxby Hypoallergenic Duckhas been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Boxby Hypoallergenic - Duck
The Boxby Hypoallergenic is dry food made from cold-pressed kibbles based on one protein. The kibbles are prepared at a lower temperature, which ensures that the proteins in the fish remain intact. The food is also GMO-free, which means that it doesn't contain grains, gluten or soy products are used.
- Can be used in case of food intolerances or allergies
- For all dog breeds
- Have a soft bite
- Cold-pressed hypoallergenic kibbles based on duck
- Contains a low fat content and is easily digestible
Dogs with complaints due to a food intolerance or allergy.
2 or 5 kg
Duck (50%), peas, beet pulp, premix, lupine flour, seaweed, sunflower, lecithin, potato fibres, linseed, sunflower oil, coconut fat, yeast, algae, calcium carbonate. Premix of vitamins, trace elements & preservatives.
Preservatives (citric acid and potassium sorbate).
Crude protein 35%, crude fat 10%, crude ash 12%, crude fiber 4%, moisture 17%.
Other customers also bought
Do you have experience with Boxby Hypoallergenic Duck ? Give us your opinion about this productWrite your own review