Boxby Hypoallergenic Salmonhas been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Boxby Hypoallergenic - Salmon
The Boxby Hypoallergenic is dry food made from cold-pressed kibbles based on one protein. The kibbles are prepared at a lower temperature, which ensures that the proteins in the fish remain intact. The food is also GMO-free, which means that it doesn't contain grains, gluten or soy products are used.
- Can be used in case of food intolerances or allergies
- For all dog breeds
- Have a soft bite
- Cold-pressed hypoallergenic kibbles based on salmon
- Contains a low fat content and is easily digestible
Dogs with complaints due to a food intolerance or allergy.
2 or 5 kg
Salmon (50%), peas, beet pulp, premix, sunflower oil, lupine flour, sunflower lecithin, seaweed, linseed, coconut fat, yeast, algae, calcium carbonate. Premix with vitamins, traces.
Preservatives (citric acid and potassium sorbate).
Crude protein 35%, crude fat 11%, crude ash 12%, crude fiber 4%, moisture 17%.
Other customers also bought
Do you have experience with Boxby Hypoallergenic Salmon ? Give us your opinion about this productWrite your own review