Use discount code: PROMO2122 for a 5% discount
Calibra Dog Veterinary Diets - Oxalate & Urate & Cystine has been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Calibra Dog Veterinary Diets - Oxalate & Urate & Cystine
Oxalate & Urate & Cystine from Calibra is a dietetic food for dogs with oxalate, urate or cystine stones.
- Contains one selected protein source
- Regulates the pH of the urine
- Contains a unique blend of herbs to support the urinary tract
- Contains omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins and anti-oxidants
- The reduction of oxalate, urate or cystine stones
- Urinary tract support
- Recurring bladder complaints, such as cystitis
Not suitable for:
- Decreased kidney function (renal insufficiency)
- Decreased heart function (heart failure)
- Pregnancy or lactation
- A history of or active inflammation of the pancreas (pancreatitis)
- Active treatment with uric acid esters
Rice and dried egg
Rice (55%), dried egg (19%), chicken fat (shelf life improved with tocopherols), dried apple, salmon oil (2%), hydrolysed chicken liver, algae (1 %, Schizochytrium limacinum), potassium citrate (1 %, urinary alkalising agent) calcium carbonate (1 %), mixture of dried herbs: Vaccinium vitis-idaea, Urtica dioica, Carlina acaulis (2,000 mg/kg), fructo-oligosaccharides (220 mg/kg), beta-glucans (200 mg/kg) mannanoligosaccharides (180 mg/kg), mojave yucca (150 mg/kg), extract of turmeric and decaffeinated green tea (source of fl avonoids 160 mg/kg and polyphenols 80 mg/kg), Lactobacillus acidophilus HA-122 inactivated (15 x 109 cells/kg). Selected protein source: dried egg.
Crude protein 15 %, crude fat 18 %, crude fibre 3 %, crude ash 3,8 %, moisture content 10 %, omega 3 fatty acids 0,6 %, omega 6 fatty acids 2,8 %, calcium 0.5 %, phosphorus 0.4 %, sodium 0.2 %, magnesium 0.05 %, potassium 0.7 %, sulphur 0,3 %, chlorides 0,6 %, hydroxyproline 0,03 %, vitamin D3 (total) 700 IU, sulphur-containing amino acids (total) 0.75 %.
Vitamin A (3a672a) 20,000 IU, vitamin D3 (3a671) 700 IU, vitamin E (3a700) 600 mg, choline chloride (3a890) 2,000 mg, biotin (3a880) 2 mg, calcium D-panthothenate (3a841) 30 mg, niacinamide (3a315) 80 mg, organic zinc (3b606) 132 mg, organic iron (3b106) 55 mg, organic manganese (3b504) 66 mg, organic copper (3b406) 4 mg, potassium iodide (3b201) 3.5 mg, organic selenium (3b810) 0.2 mg, taurine (3a370) 1,000 mg, L-carnitine (3a910) 500 mg, L-arginine (3c364) 2,800 mg.
Other customers also bought
Do you have experience with Calibra Dog Veterinary Diets - Oxalate & Urate & Cystine ? Give us your opinion about this productWrite your own review