Calibra Dog Veterinary Diets - Struvite has been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Calibra Dog Veterinary Diets - Struvite
Struvite from Calibra is a dietetic food for dogs that suffer from bladder problems in combination with struvite stones. This food contains a unique blend of herbs that help to support the urinary tract.
- Contains a balanced mineral content
- Regulates pH of urine
- Contains omega-3 fatty acid, vitamins and antioxidants
- The dissolution of struvite stones
- The reduction of new struvite formation
- Support of the urinary tract
Not suitable for
- Decreased kidney function (renal insufficiency)
- Decreased heart function (heart failure)
- Pregnancy or lactation
- A history of or active inflammation of the pancreas (pancreatitis)
- Active treatment with uric acid esters
- Recurrent urinary tract complaints that may require surgery
Chicken and rice
Rice (50%), chicken protein (17%), chicken fat (shelf life improved with tocopherols), dried apple, salmon oil, dried egg (4%), sodium chloride, hydrolysed chicken chicken liver, brewer's yeast, algae (0.5 %, Schizochytrium limacinum), calcium sulphate (0.4 %, urinary acidifier), mixture of dried herbs: Vaccinium vitis-idaea, Urtica dioica, Carlina acaulis (2,500 mg/kg), fructo-oligosaccharides (220 mg/kg), beta-glucans (200 mg/kg) mannanoligosaccharides (180 mg/kg), mojave yucca (150 mg/kg), extract of turmeric and decaffeinated green tea (source of fl avonoids 160 mg/kg and polyphenols 80 mg/kg), Lactobacillus acidophilus HA-122 inactivated (15 x 109 cells/kg).
Crude protein 21 %, crude oils and fats 18 %, crude fibre 3 %, crude ash 6,2 %, moisture content 10 %, omega 3 fatty acids 0,3 %, omega 6 fatty acids 2,4 %, calcium 0,7 %, phosphorus 0.5 %, sodium 1 %, magnesium 0.06 %, potassium 0.5 %, chlorides 1.4 %, sulphur 0.3 %.
Vitamin A (3a672a) 20,000 IU, vitamin D3 (3a671) 600 IU, vitamin E (3a700) 600 mg, choline chloride (3a890) 2. 000 mg, biotin (3a880) 2.5 mg, calcium D-panthothenate (3a841) 25 mg, niacinamide (3a315) 85 mg, organic zinc (3b606) 132 mg, organic iron (3b106) 55 mg, organic manganese (3b504) 66 mg, organic copper (3b406) 4 mg, potassium iodide (3b201) 3.5 mg, organic selenium (3b810) 0.2 mg, L-methionine (3c305) 4. 000 mg, L-tryptophan (3c440) 1,000 mg.
Other customers also bought
Do you have experience with Calibra Dog Veterinary Diets - Struvite ? Give us your opinion about this productWrite your own review