Use discount code: PROMO2122 for a 5% discount
Hill's c/d Urinary Care - Urinary Stress - Prescription Diet - Felinehas been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Please note:This product is currently being sold in a different packaging. The ingredients remain the same.
Hill's c/d Urinary Care - Urinary Stress - Prescription Diet - Feline
Hill's Feline c/d Urinary Care helps to maintain a healthy urinary tract and has been specially formulated to reduce stress-related urinary tract disorders. It reduces the risk of recurring urinary crystals or bladder stones. This food has been specially formulated as a long-term or life-long diet for cats with stress related FLUTD.
Hill's c/d is also available in a Multicare version, for cats of optimum weight, where stress is not a factor. For overweight cats or those with a predisposition to obesity, Hill's Feline Urinary Stress Reduced Calorie is recommended.
Feline Lower Urinary Tract Disease
FLUTD is a condition often associated with the formation of crystals in the urinary tract, which can lead to discomfort and illness in your cat. There are two types of crystals that are most commonly formed in the urinary system of a cat, struvite and oxalate. Hill's Prescription Diet Feline c/d has been specially formulated as a long-term (lifelong) diet for cats with struvite-related FLUTD. Struvite crystals are formed in abnormally alkaline urine, which is saturated with magnesium, ammonium and phosphorus.
Initial nutritional treatment of cats with any form of Lower Urinary Tract Disease:
- Feline Idiopathic Cystitis (FIC)
- Crystalluria and/or urolithiasis and urethral blockage
- To dissolve sterile struvite stones
Nutritional, long-term therapy for cats predisposed to:
- Feline Idiopathic Cystitis (FIC)
- Struvite, calcium oxalate and calcium phosphate crystals and uroliths (for a reduction of relapses).
- Urethral blockages (almost exclusively associated with struvite or calcium phosphate crystals).
- Added salt, required to increase the urine volume, is limited, minimising the load on the kidneys.
- The high level of antioxidants improves the neutralisation of free radicals.
- Clinically proven to reduce the risk of relapse of FIC symptoms by 89%.
- Contains milk protein hydrolysate and L-tryptophan to reduce stress, a known risk factor for FIC.
- Clinically proven nutrition to increase the solubility of struvite in just 14 days.
- Very tasty food your cat will love.
- Available as dry food or in pouches with two delicious flavours (chicken and salmon).
Not suitable for:
Kittens (up to 1 year old), pregnant or lactating cats and those receiving urinary acidifiers at the same time.
Hill's c/d Urinary Care - Urinary Stress - Dry Food (Chicken)
- Composition: Brewers' rice, chicken (32%) and turkey meal, wheat, maize gluten meal, animal fat, digest, minerals, fish oil, soybean oil, vitamins, milk protein hydrolysate, L-tryptophan, crustacean shell hydrolysate (source of chondroitin sulphate), trace elements, pork cartilage (source of glucosamine) and beta-carotene. With a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
- Nutritional Contents: Protein: 31.8 %, Fat: 15.6 %, Carbohydrate (NFE): 40.9 %, Crude fibre: 0.9 %, Crude Ash: 5.4 %, Calcium: 0.68 %, Phospohorus: 0.68 %, Potassium: 0.86 %, Sodium: 0.36 %, Magnesium: 0.069 %, Sulphur: 0.67 %, Taurine: 0.23 %, Vitamin A: 6001 IU/kg, Vitamin C: 0 ppm, Vitamin D: 639 IU/kg, Vitamin E: 595 IU/kg, Omega-3-fatty acids: 0.70 %, Omega-6-fatty acids: 3.06 %, Beta-carotene: 3.39 ppm
Hill's c/d Urinary Care - Urinary Stress - Meal Pouch With Chicken
- Composition: Chicken (22%), pork, pea protein, wheat flour, maize starch, salmon, various sugars, cellulose, dried whole egg, minerals, dried pork protein, fish oil, sunflower oil, vitamins, trace elements, taurine, pork cartilage (source of chondroitin sulphate), milk protein hydrolyzate, L-tryptophan, crustacean shell hydrolysate (source of glucosamine) and beta-carotene. Coloured with natural caramel.
- Nutritional Contents: Protein: 9.2 %, Fat: 4.1 %, Carbohydrate (NFE): 5.0 %, Crude fibre: 0.5 %, Calcium: 0.15 %, Phospohorus: 0.14 %, Potassium: 0.17 %, Sodium: 0.08 %, Magnesium: 0.012 %, Taurine: 0.07 %, Vitamin C: 0 ppm, Vitamin E: 163 IU/kg, L-carnitine: 6.8 ppm
Hill's c/d Urinary Care - Urinary Stress - Meal Pouch with Salmon
- Composition: Chicken liver, pork kidney, chicken, salmon (4%), maize starch, pea protein, wheat flour, various sugars, minerals, dried whole egg, sunflower oil, dried pork protein, Dl-methionine, cellulose, fish oil, taurine, vitamins, pork cartilage (source of chondroitin sulphate), milk protein hydrolysate, L-tryptophan, crustacean shell hydrolysate (source of glucosamine), trace elements and beta-carotene. Coloured with natural caramel.
- Nutritional Contents: Protein: 8.5 %, Fat: 4.0 %, Carbohydrate (NFE): 6.1 %, Crude fibre: 0.2 %, Calcium: 0.16 %, Phospohorus: 0.13 %, Potassium: 0.14 %, Sodium: 0.07 %, Magnesium: 0.012 %, Taurine: 0.07 %, Vitamin C: 0 ppm, Vitamin E: 154 IU/kg, L-carnitine: 6.4 ppm
- For larger or multiple struvite uroliths: Prescription Diet Feline s/d
- For FLUTD due to urate, cystine, or xanthine uroliths or in the presence of calcium phosphate: Prescription Diet Feline k/d
- For FLUTD and obesity or a predisposition to obesity: Prescription Diet Feline c/d Urinary Stress Reduced Calorie.
Other customers also bought
1 - 2 of 2 Reviews
contentAnswer from Medpets
Our very fussy cat really likes this food. It arrived as promised and in good condition. I do wish that the packaging was more environmentally friendly though.
Excellent.Just the right food for my Cats need's.Excellent and amazing staff.Quick delivery service.Excellent all round.Thankyou so much.I will be ordering more in the coming months.keep safe.many thanks again kind regards Anna