Beaphar Combi-pack Toothpaste and toothbrush has been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Beaphar Combi-pack Toothpaste & Toothbrush - Puppy
Brushing teeth must be taught. It is especially important for young dogs to start this on time. This will make it easier to keep your four-legged friend's teeth healthy.
The Beaphar Puppy Combi-Pack contains a toothbrush, with a soft, flexible head, which contributes to the protection and care of the gums. It also contains a tube of toothpaste, which contains important enzymes. These enzymes contribute to the reduction of unwanted micro-organisms in the mouth and the breakdown of dental plaque.
- Toothbrush and toothpaste combi-pack
- Especially for puppies
- Contributes to reducing dental plaque
- The toothpaste contains special enzymes
- Enzymes contribute to the reduction of bad bacteria
- Rubber handle provides a firm grip
How do you use the combi-pack?
Wet the toothbrush with some water before use. Put a small amount (pea-sized) on the toothbrush and rub it over the dog's teeth. The toothpaste does not need to be rinsed.
Other customers also bought
Beaphar Combi-pack Toothpaste and toothbrush reviews
Do you have experience with Beaphar Combi-pack Toothpaste and toothbrush ? Give us your opinion about this productWrite your own review