Bio-Life PetalCleanse for Cats - 350mlhas been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Contrary to popular belief, the allergic reaction is caused by allergens in the saliva that end up on the coat after licking. There is no scientific evidence for the claim that some breeds are less allergenic than others. Whether a cat, dog or small pet sheds or has no coat at all, has no influence. However, it has been demonstrated that the allergen content increases with age and males produce more than females. If you are allergic to pets such as dogs, cats or rabbits, you may suffer from a stuffy or runny nose. Many people with allergies find that they cannot enjoy their pet and see getting rid of it as the only option. In the UK, PetalCleanse has won many awards and is a respected product for the treatment of pet dust mites and hay fever allergies. Frequent bathing/showering of your pet dries out the skin and causes stress to the animal and owner. As your pet grows, the production of allergens increases, so while the allergens of kittens and puppies can be tolerated, in adult dogs and cats it may become unbearable.
The pet allergens are miniscule (between 1/10th and 1/100th of a pollen grain). Around 82 percent of the particles in your house are floating in the air and only about twenty percent comes into the interior. Therefore, cleaning has little influence on the amount of allergens in the house. The allergen content decreases in winter times, when the doors are closed and pets stay indoors more. Fortunately, all allergens of domestic animals are positively charged, so that the negatively charged surfactants in the products of Bio-Life can be encapsulated and neutralised without the need of harsh chemicals, which are harmful to both pet and owner!
Key features of Bio-Life PetalCleanse:
- Winner of the Allergy UK Consumer Care Award
- Intended for cats
- Removes allergens from the fur of the animal without the need for bathing
- In independent tests, a 97% efficacy has been demonstrated in patients who are allergic to their pet
- There is a 50% decrease in the use of medication for patients with compound allergies.
- Contains natural ingredients that take care of the condition of the pet's coat without compromising the health of the animal.
- PetalCleanse provides immediate relief to pet owners who suffer from contact allergies.
- In asthmatics, it may take up to 3 weeks before the accumulated allergen concentration is reduced in the home environment.
- If you treat your pet because an allergic family member or friend is visiting, you need to begin using the product two to three weeks before the visit.
- For optimal results, we recommend you use this in combination with AirCleanse.
Instructions for use
Apply PetalCleanse once a week in order to keep the released allergens at an acceptable low level. PetalCleanse for cats is a solution that is based on the balance between cleaning and moisture absorption. The cleaner removes dead skin cells and saliva and isolates the microscopic allergens. The lotion conditions the hair and skin to reduce further hair loss.
- Brush or comb the pet to remove any loose hairs
- Moisten a sponge or cloth with PetalCleanse
- For dogs: 25-30 ml
- For cats and small pets: 20-25 ml
- Rub the pet with a damp sponge or cloth against the direction of hair growth
- Towel dry the pet't hair, let the feathers of birds air dry, but avoid drafts
- Wash your hands after treatment
Water, Quaternium-26, Glycerin, Quaternium-22, Panthenol, Aloe barbadensis, Steartrimonium, Hydroxyethyl hydrolysed collagen, Tilia cordota, Rosmarinus officinalis, Hydrolysed collagen, Allantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Methyldibroma glutaronitrile.
PetalCleanse FAQWhat pets is it suitable for?
Bio-Life PetalCleanse for Cats can be used on cats, rabbits, guinea pigs, birds and other small, furry animals. PetalCleanse as a lotion can also be used for the isolation of skin flakes in birds. During treatment, the bird must be kept warm and out of drafts until it has dried. Bio-Life Petal Cleanse for Dogs is ideal for dogs. A 350 ml bottle is sufficient for 3 months for an average dog.How long does it take for PetalCleanse to be effective?
PetalCleanse must be used on your pet for 2 to 3 weeks in order to alleviate the symptoms. This time is necessary to reduce the accumulated allergens which have been collected in the house. If the pet is being treated in preparation for a visit from family and friends, it is recommended to be applied at least 2 or 3 weeks in advance of the visitors arriving.Does PetalCleanse help everyone?
In studies carried out in the UK, 97% of all allergy patients with a pet allergy responded positively after the use of the product. The required medication of patients who were allergic to pet allergies and pollen was reduced to nearly 50%. If the allergic symptoms after three treatments of the pet still persisted, then the person is advised to visit the GP or specialist to determine other causes of allergic reactions. It also works well with pets suffering from house dust mite allergy. A treatment of the coat with PetalCleanse will bring immediate relief. We also advise you to treat textiles with HomeCleanse, where your dog or cat spends most of his time. You can also wash anything that can be machine washed with an added dash of WashCleanse.Special measures for children
Parents with children who suffer from asthma are usually advised to take special precautions with respect to medication. Lung specialists estimate that 40% of children suffering from asthma are allergic to pets. PetalCleanse has achieved a breakthrough in the fight against allergic reactions of people to the presence of pets in the family. Nevertheless, parents are advised to consult their doctor before reducing or stopping the use of medication.Is PetalCleanse safe for pets?
The product was examined by two independent companies: Market Research Solutions Ltd. and Reading Scientific Services. Both found it absolutely safe for use on pets. This is not surprising because PetalCleanse consists of mild soaps, quartz salts, glycerine, amino acids, vitamin B, aloe vera gel, lime blossom and rosemary extracts. All of the ingredients are also found in high quality natural shampoos, fabric softeners and skin care products. One bottle of PetalCleanse is sufficient for the treatment of an average pet for about 12 weeks.
Other customers also bought
Do you have experience with Bio-Life PetalCleanse for Cats - 350ml ? Give us your opinion about this productWrite your own review