Bogadent Anti-Plaque Finger for Puppies - Pack of 1has been specifically developed for use after diagnosis and under supervision of a veterinarian. Before you can purchase this product, please confirm the following:
- Your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, who has recommend this product after diagnosis.
- You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months.
- You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian.
Key features of the Anti-Plaque finger
- The advanced microfibers remove plaque gently and effectively
- The patented silver ions technique has an antibacterial effect
- Clinically tested and recommended by vets
- Washable and reusable
- Suitable for every finger size
It is recommended that you begin using this when the dog is as young as possible. Used in a playful way, it can help get dogs accustomed to oral and dental hygiene early on. Slide the anti-plaque finger off Bogadent onto your index finger and attach the loop to the middle finger (note: make sure the loop of the anti-plaque finger is securely wrapped around the middle finger). Wet the anti-plaque finger with water and apply Bogadent Dental Lipo Gel. Continue brushing with gentle pressure for at least three minutes between the teeth and spaces both inside and outside. Reward your dog during and after brushing. After using the Anti-Plaque Finger rinse well with water. We recommend using Anti-Plaque Finger daily, replacing it every 6-8 weeks. Keep out of reach of children. If dental problems persist, consult a veterinarian.
It is important that your young dog gets used to having its teeth brushed as early as possible, that's why the Anti-Plaque finger has been specially developed for puppies.
Other customers also bought
Do you have experience with Bogadent Anti-Plaque Finger for Puppies - Pack of 1 ? Give us your opinion about this productWrite your own review